i found it by accident looking for a light hearted song of the same name but found this. its not light hearted or fun. it’s kind of horror and deals with a subject that most would find disgusting, so go listen and read ( the short story is on the you tube page in the info section) at your own risk. I know some ppl like horror stories and thought they might want to take a listen.
Happy Halloween: The Top 10 Haunted Homes for Sale
To celebrate Halloween, RISMedia is bringing you the top 10 haunted homes in the country. The following homes for sale are some of the spookiest on the market, as gathered byTopTenRealEstate.com.
10. Ozzie the Ghost Some people believe the Ozzie & Harriet home is haunted, but of course in Hollywood where creativity is the norm, there will always be creative gossip. If we had to pick a ghost, charming Ozzie would be a pretty nice guy to have around.
This traditional 5,813sf home was built in 1916 and was the set for The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet that ran from 1952 to 1966, the longest running TV show until The Simpsons recently topped it. Located on almost a half acre, the home consists of 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. The house is very private at the end of a cul-de-sac and is gated. The grounds contain a guest house, separate office and pool. The interior has period details throughout and the home is ready to move into as is or can be renovated at the new owners‘ option. If you’re extremely lucky, maybe you’ll see Ozzie happily puttering around the yard, though we wouldn’t suggest you hold your breath. Priced at $4,245,500. Deal Source: hauntedhouses.com
9. Abandoned Ohio Mansion Ghosts might be afraid to go anywhere near Mike Tyson, but it looks like something very scary happened at Tyson’s former Ohio mansion. The home is complete with a spooky moss covered indoor swimming pool, a massive trashed living room, holes punched through walls, and rusty tiger cages. The boxer lived here for a period in the 1990s and it has sat abandoned ever since. Now on the market, possibly many of the problems have since been resolved, though the agent is clear about the buyer needing to return it to its former “luster.“
On a very private 60 acres of open and wooded land that adjoins a golf course, this almost 10,000sf property in rural Ohio has 5 bedrooms, 7.5 baths and large indoor pool. There is also a separate guard house with another 4-5 additional bedrooms. Grounds have paved walking paths, a basketball court, large decks and … large animal cages. We suggest a large Halloween party before renovations begin. No decorating will be involved. Priced at $1,300,000, tiger cages included. Deal Source: realliving.com
8. $15 Million LA Haunted House? Sitting vacant for over 16 years unfinished, this house was said to be plagued by alien spacecraft, sitting on top of an Indian burial ground, beloved by gangs, addicts and Satanists. The butt of the rumors have become urban legends, and the house’s history has even become a storyline on a “Law and Order” episode. It is currently for sale at the listed price of $15,200,000. Sitting on 22 acres of the last undeveloped land in LA, the 9,800sf house has 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a 200 bottle wine cellar, six-car garage, stone floors and a pool with Jacuzzi that has a view over the acreage, the city and the Pacific. From the windows you can see snow-capped mountains and the Hollywood sign. There is a 24/7 armed guard on duty to keep bad spirits away and prevent damage. Though unlikely that aliens will land or that spirits will arise from some unproven Indian burial ground, the property will likely entice a developer attracted to the land. Ghostly rumors, however, will likely be around for many years to come. Deal Source: redfin.com
7. John Brown Hanging Site In historic Charles Town, WV, where Abolitionist Brown met his demise in 1859, 30 years later this grand Victorian was built on the site of his hanging. The land on which it sits was owned by one of the men that captured Brown and who later built a home here. Though the house itself has never been considered to be haunted, its location is one of the most historic in the country. The craftsmanship both in the exterior brick work, turret and widow’s walk and in the interior millwork sets this house apart, making it the most notable piece of architecture in Charles Town. The 4-story, 7,037sf home has 5 bedrooms, 5 baths Tiffany glass, handmade shutters and exceptional mantels.
Of John Brown, historian David Reynolds contends that “not only was Brown ‘right’ on slavery and other racial issues of his day, but that his conduct—in causing the Civil War to begin in 1861 rather than, say, 1881–potentially saved hundreds of thousands of lives that could have been lost in a war fought in a time of much greater population and more deadly weaponry and, at the same time, might well have spared an entire generation of African-Americans the humiliating experience of human bondage.” Asking $1,200,000. Deal Source: historichometeam.com
6. Evil Clown Haunted House This is either the chance to out-do your neighbors once and for all, or for a town to become known for having the most spectacular Halloween event for miles around! All you Jaycees and civic organizations – heads up! We’ve all seen ads to come to the Haunted House everywhere you look around this time of year, but did you ever stop to think from where they actually come? We didn’t either, but since it’s almost Halloween 2011, we thought we’d do a little digging on all things Halloween and this is what we found!
There are companies that consult, design and build custom Halloween venues, or you can rent, but here’s a clever company that makes it possible for you to buy a used haunted house kit! (Or how many ways can you say Prefab?) This entire mobile haunted house comes in a complete package and even offers optional add-ons. This scary package includes Evil Clown Town, Alcatraz Prison and Hot Seat electric chair and so much more! It will put Your Town, USA on the map. For $130,000, you can buy the Frightmare Package through the Texas-based Hauntrepreneurs®, a broker for used Halloween Attractions. The package comes complete with production equipment such as tents, lighting and a sound system, fog machine, effect lights, costumes, emergency lighting and exit signs. It’s the perfect Halloween haunting. Deal Source: hauntrepreneurs.com
5. Psycho Murder Victim’s House What do you immediately think of when you hear the name “Janet Leigh?” “Psycho,” of course! You picture her in the shower and you picture that dark Victorian horror of a house on top of the hill overlooking the Bates Motel. Right? We all do! Produced by Alfred Hitchcock, it was a well-scripted, well-cast horror film, with scenes that would terrify even the most avid horror lover… the Victorian house in the film was likely the scariest movie house of all time.
Now Janet Leigh’s own former home is for sale and far from being a horror. It has understated clean architectural lines, paved car park, privacy, gated entrance and no ghosts anywhere in sight. Styled in Contemporary Transitional, the design is timeless both inside and out. The perfect home for an avid art collector, the floors are ebony and the walls white, offering exceptional display options. The layout is perfect for entertaining as the public rooms spill out to the patios and stunning views over Hollywood and out over the Pacific. At just over half an acre, the 4,432sf home has 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, pool and tennis courts. This property will give your mind a new vision when hearing the name “Janet Leigh” and all thoughts of horror will be long forgotten! Asking $3,950,000. Deal Source: 1625summitridge.com
4. America’s Scariest Haunted House Not for the faint of heart, this 100-year-old farm house near Olean, NY, is very well- known to locals and to all paranormal investigators across the country. Even the History Channel featured it in a special. The house has a history of frightening off its past owners since the 1850s with its 12 or more not-so-friendly ghosts who are frequently seen in their entirety by neighbors, friends, guests, researchers, paranormal investigators and the clergy. In her book, “Echoes of a Haunting,” by one-time resident, Clara M. Miller, she explained the feeling about the house as a build up of pressure under an umbrella that finally releases in the form of activity from these clearly visible spirits. Clara wrote her book from her daily diary and goes into great detail about events that happened there and some she felt might have been related to the house years after moving to Oregon.
Though obviously needing a total renovation, there are many who will be hugely excited about its availability. On 8 acres, the house presently consists of a kitchen, bath, living room, 3 bedrooms and two enclosed porches and a large spring-fed pond. Many seem to think it would make a great research facility for paranormal researchers or equally as an attractive single-family home after renovation…if you have nerves of steel! 100 + year old farm house & stage-coach stop has 12 ghosts. Asking $289,000. Deal Source: wnyhauntedhouse.com
3. The Dean Martin Ghost of Edina, MN According to their story, Dean Martin stayed at this Minnesota home in 1970 when he was filming the movie “Airport” and he never left. They believe that “Dino” is just one of a number of spirits that haunt this house, which was built near an old Indian funeral site. The owners report numerous incidents of flying tables and beds, exploding water pipes, invisible people and dogs, pounding noises, images of a bloody face in their mirror, missing objects, and a grotesque, hairless cat with glowing eyes and a human’s smile. The spirit activity was noticed to increase when the family was preparing to move. The son seems to feel that the most violent spirit got in due to him and his friends using the Ouija board in the basement, as the violent activity began shortly after that. It is probably no surprise that the home is now vacant and has been on the market since May. Deal Source: squidoo.com
2. Haunted Horse Farm Don’t expect to see ghostly horses grazing the fields or be so lucky as to have a ghostly farmhand stacking hay bales. Instead, turn your attention to your digital camera equipment. For some reason, the normally elusive ghosties on this farm love to have their pictures taken! They will pop up in your pastoral shots and in your family videos and have made themselves apparent over 90 times in the last nine years in and around the farm. They show themselves as orbs, darting lights and misty forms when you’re trying to capture that perfect sunset or new foal. Having enjoyed writing about her experiences on this property as a paranormal author, the owner is willing to pass this farm on to the next ghost buster to enjoy.
This 5-acre, fully fenced farm consists of two barns and a 2002 constructed 3-bedroom, 2-bath house of approximately 1,150sf and is selling furnished. Fields are well-maintained grazing land in the horse country of Lexington, Kentucky. There have been five paranormal investigations in the past two years – all had positive findings. The next chill running up a spine could be yours! Asking $120,000. Deal Source: sdparanormal.com
1.New Orleans Haunted B&B While most going businesses want to keep their ghosts in the closet so as not to frighten off clientele, the Magnolia Mansion has cleverly built its business around multiple ghosts and wish its ghosts would invite their friends! Here the ghosts are friendly with a sense of humor, where ghostly children tease you by moving things around during the night to watch your reaction the next morning. There are reports of a ghostly maid who will tuck you in at night, a child who walks the halls and a bearded man who spends his time downstairs.
Designed by architect James H. Calrow and completed in 1858 from fortunes made from cotton, Magnolia Mansion is one of New Orleans most photographed homes in the Historic Garden District and considered to be one of the most important examples of Antebellum architecture. It was also the headquarters of the American Red Cross during World War II. A raised Greek revival mansion of approximately 13,369sf, there are 13 bedrooms and 14 full baths that could be changed back into a single-family estate.
A perfect place to hold your “Spooktacular Gatherings” and “Ghostly Galas.“ Asking price is $3.2M.
"They were chanting my name and it was one of the most amazing experiences I’ve ever had," said Arellano.
Arellano’s girlfriend, Haileigh Adams, who also attends Patrick Henry High School, was made homecoming queen at Saturday night’s dance.
"I was happier than when I won, my little Haileigh has just been announced Homecoming queen and I couldn’t feel happier! Thanks to every single one of you! You guys made this happen and we are all part of something huge. I can’t fully express how grateful I am. I am in completely shocked that this happen. My girl looks absolutely flawless," wrote Arellano on Facebook Saturday night.
The two girls told ABC News that they’re thankful for the abundance of support they’ve received from family, friends, and students and staff at the school.
Arellano said one of her teachers told her, “Today school is a bit better because of you girls.”
Arellano’s Facebook wall is covered with congratulatory notes from her friends.
"Thank you all for allowing this change to happen," Arellano posted on Facebook.
Adams said they have received negative feedback as well.
"We have a lot of support, but there are also a lot of people who are angry about it," she said. "Anonymous Patrick Henry students are saying they’re embarrassed and that it’s wrong for a girl to take the spot of king. But there’s no other way for us to run as a couple. It’s not really fair for us not to have the right to run as a couple."
Arellano posted a statement to those who opposed her on her Facebook wall that read: “For all the girls who think tradition should be continued, go back to the kitchen, stop having sex before you’re married, get out of school and job system, don’t have an opinion, don’t own any property, give up the right to marry who you love, don’t vote, and allow your husband to do whatever he pleases to you. Think about the meaning of tradition when you use it in your argument against us.”
Adams and Arellano both came out their freshman year of high school, and they began dating in February of their sophomore year. They say their parents were supportive both when they came out and when they started dating.
I SHIP SAMCEDES HARD TOOOOO! AND I FOREVER LOVE YOUR FAN FICTION AND I KEEP READING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT WHERE IS CHAP 19 AND 20?
Thanks for reading the story. I am going to write and post 19 this week. I had alot of offline drama and situations throwing me for a loop and my 9 year old autistic son was home friday with a cold. So, I was keeping him company as he was stuck in bed. But I will get 19 started and 20 will be the last chapter of this story.. but the college story will start about middle of november.
Pre-order Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 2 @ Amazon.com
Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Volume 2 [Soundtrack]
Glee Cast (Artist) | Format: Audio CDLike(10)
Price:$13.56 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. DetailsSpecial Offers AvailablePre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more. This title will be released on November 15, 2011. Pre-order now! Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.Want to receive this the day it comes out? Select Two-Day Shipping at checkout.
1. All I Want For Christmas Is You Featuring Amber Riley (Mercedes)2. Extraordinary Merry Christmas Featuring Darren Criss (Blaine) and Lea Michele (Rachel)3. Santa Baby Featuring Naya Rivera (Santana)4. Christmas Eve With You Featuring Jayma Mays (Emma) and Mathew Morrison (Will)5. Little Drummer Boy Featuring Kevin McHale (Artie)6. River Featuring Lea Michele (Rachel)7. Do You Hear What I Hear? Featuring Lindsay Pearce (Glee Project) and Alex Newell (Glee Project)8. Let It Snow Featuring Darren Criss (Blaine) and Chris Colfer (Kurt)9. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Featuring Mark Sailing (Puck), Cory Monteith (Finn) and Samuel Larsen (Glee Project)10. Christmas Wrapping Featuring Heather Morris (Brittany)11. Blue Christmas Featuring Damian McGinty (Rory)12. Do They Know It s Christmas Featuring Cory Monteith (Finn), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Kevin McHale (Artie), Heather Morris (Brittany), Mark Salling (Puck), Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina), Naya Rivera (Santana)