Posts tagged glee spoilers
Posts tagged glee spoilers
Glee Season 5 Spoilers! In episode 14, airing on April 1, the storyline moves permanently to New York City. McKinley graduates to make the move include Blaine (Darren Criss), Sam (Chord Overstreet), Artie (Kevin McHale) and maybe more!
This post will serve at the spoiler roundup for the episode. Keep checking back for updates:
Ryan Murphy wrote the episode and is directed by Sanaa Hamri .
Lea Michele got the episode rolling with a tweet announcing a scene between her character Rachel, Artie, Blaine, and Kurt (Chris Colfer)…….
According to TV Line there IS a time jump between 5×13, when the seniors graduate and the all-New York storyline that begins in 5×14. Reportedly the action picks up sometime in fall/winter. The seniors are settling/have already settled in their new city!
Also, from the same TV Line spoiler, Mercedes (Amber Riley) will be “sticking around.” “You’re going to see where Mercedes’ life is going in a couple of episodes,” Amber teases. “You may even see her in a new city.”
And lastly, from the same TV Line item “Two characters with no shared romantic history whatsoever will do the tonsil tango this spring (and their PDA will be met with a resounding, ‘Ewwwww.’)” This may NOT be for 5×14, but I’m going to stick it here anyway. If you remember, when Sam and Blaine visited NYC in the “Movin Out” episode, Sam and Rachel were making googly eyes at each other. My bet is on them as the makeout couple. It’s Tina and Sam in Trio, according to TV Line.
With new characters moving to the big apple, how will the roomate situation work out? Who will be living with whom? After Rachel and Santana (Naya Rivera) fall out in “Frenemies”, their living situation changes. Perhaps leaving room for Blaine to move in with his fiance Kurt? A spoiler notes a bedroom scene between Kurt and Blaine in the loft!
Kurt and Blaine sing “You Make Me Feel So Young” and it may take place at a flower shop that has a wedding arrangements and special occasions sign in the window! “The flower shop scene involves Kurt, Blaine, and dancing.” Choreographer teased the scene with this photo, tagging Chris and Darren, and the director, Sanaa Hamri.
Sam gets a haircut. According to the same spoiler who visited the lot and reported the flower shop, there was a “barber shop and they were filming inside of it with people walking and cars driving past.” Chord teased the haircut in a tweet.
Following the loss at Nationals and the subsequent and imminent disbanding of the glee club by Principal Sue, former gleeks return to McKinley to celebrate their shared history, and reflect on what the past one-hundred lessons have meant to them. Included in the returning throng are dueling divas Rachel and Mercedes who, despite each making great strides in their own fields seem determined to revive an old feud; a new-and-improved Puck who, as a recent military inductee, is intent on impressing and possibly reconnecting with former girlfriend – and mother of his child - Quinn, but gets an unwelcome surprise in the process; MIT student and mathematical savant Brittany who, due to her uncanny though not wholly welcome natural talent for the science of numbers, believes she has irrevocably lost with her creative streak; and Broadway bad-girl and borderline alcoholic April Rhodes, who may have a fix to the doomed club’s problems… but not if Sue has anything to say about it.
Kristin Chenoweth April Rhodes
Gwyneth Paltrow Holly Holliday
Dianna Agron Quinn Fabray
Heather Morris Brittany S. Pierce
Mark Salling Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman
Harry Shum Jr. Mike Chang, Jr.
Lauren Potter Becky Jackson
Written by:: Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan
Directed by: Paris Barclay
Glee: The Music Celebrating 100 Episodes Track List
* Season five version
Question: OK, I’ll bite: Which two Glee characters that have never been linked romantically will make out in the second half of the season?! —Jeffrey
Ausiello: Tina and [Spoiler]. Also, this may be the scene it happens in.
When Glee fans heard that Episode 15, set to air on April 8, was titled “Bash” it set fear in the hearts of fandom. Bash? As in gay bashing? Understanding that co-creator, Ryan Murphy LOVES to tackle hot button issues like bullying, school shootings, texting and driving and more, it seemed like a pretty safe bet that the title wasn’t referring to a party (Maybe it was, but certainly not only.)
And as new stills from yesterday’s Glee set reveals, people are hurt, including Kurt (Chris Colfer). One may even be dead–or at least his life will hang in the balance–as the photos reveal the New York Glee gang, including Kurt, Rachel (Lea Michele), Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Blaine (Darren Criss), standing around a makeshift memorial for an unidentified man.
We’ll find out in April the exact nature of the violence that goes down in “Bash.” I’m already anxious, just looking at the photos….
Check out more photos at FYeahgleeclub
Kurt clearly has a split lip and a swollen swollen cut under his eye.
According to fans who were at the shoot, Kurt tries to help as he witnesses a mugging
- According to fan reports, Chris was hurt filming the scene. He wizzed by them with an ice pack to his face.
- Check out this video. Rachel and Sam sing at the vigil. Reportedly it’s “No One is Alone” from the Broadway musical Into the Woods.
Kurt, Rachel and Sam gather around the memorial
The memorial is for this unidentified man:
Kurt and Blaine Mourn Together
Episode 5x15 - Bash: Air Date: April 8, 2014
So far, only the title and air date are available.
- There will be a time jump between New Directions, when the seniors graduate, and the all-New York storyline that begins in this episode. The action picks up some time in fall/winter.
- A flower shop that has a “wedding arrangements and special occasions” sign in the window will be introduced. The flower shop scene involves Kurt, Blaine, and dancing.
- Sam will get a haircut.
New Directions is the thirteenth episode of Glee's fifth season and the hundred and first episode overall. It is the second part of the show’s hundredth episode. The first part of the episode will air on March 18, 2014, while this part will air on March 25, 2014. Source
- This is the graduation episode. Source
- Glee club is canceled due to lack of funding. Source
- A new character, who is a “Christ Crusader”, will be introduced in this episode. Source
- Tina is admitted to Brown University. She is not going to New York. Source
- The Glee club goes crazy when they hear about Tina’s acceptance letter. Source
- Artie will be part of the New York City storyline. Source
Brittany and Santana
- Brittany gets her high school diploma at last and Santana buys her a ticket to New York City. Source
- The episode ends with Will being offered an interview to be director of Vocal Adrenaline. He’s in the choir room, thinking about it, reminiscing about Glee club. In the end, he turns off the lights and leaves the room. Source
Holly and Sue
- Holly and Sue try out for The Amazing Race. Source
100 is the twelfth episode of Glee's fifth season and the hundredth episode overall. It will be split into two parts. The first part of the episode will air on March 18, 2014. The second part will air on March 25, 2014. Filming began on December 19, 2013 and part one wrapped on January 27, 2014
- According to The Hollywood Reporter, Sue Sylvester finally puts an end to the New Directions and many original members will return to say their goodbyes to Will Schuester. This will also be a two-part episode. Following this double episode, the rest of the season, after graduation, will take place only in New York. Source
Quinn, Biff, and Puck
- Quinn will have a new love interest named Biff. He is also a Yale student and kind of a “degenerate”. Source
- Puck and Quinn will have a scene together. Source
Brittany and Santana
- There will be a Brittana shocker. Source
- Brittany will play chess with people from MIT as human chess pieces. Source Source 2
April, Holly, and Sue
- There will be an April vs. Sue face-off. Source
- April and Holly will have many scenes together. Source
- Holly and Sue will be wearing matching tracksuits since they are going to be trying out for the Amazing Race together. Source
- There will be something significant with the Glee family regarding Cory/Finn’s death. Source
City of Angels is the eleventh episode of Glee's fifth season and the ninety-ninth episode overall. The episode will air on March 11, 2014. It will be the Nationals episode.
- Dedicating their performance to Finn’s memory, New Directions arrive in Los Angeles to take part in the National High School Show Choir Championship, and face off against “Throat Explosion”, their fiercest competition to date. Source
- The gleeks travel west to Los Angeles for Nationals, dedicating their performance in the all-important competition to Finn’s memory. Once in L.A. and following the requisite sightseeing, New Directions meet their main competition, the cutting edge “Throat Explosion.” As Blaine is most familiar with the stellar reputation of the revolutionary show choir and its intimidating and enigmatic star, Jean-Baptiste, ND’s de facto leader is the first to fall victim to their opponent’s psychological warfare. Heeding Will’s advice, Sam steps up to rally the troops. While a seemingly able leader in his own right, Sam’s greatest asset – his infectious optimism - is threatened when one of his lucky charms goes missing. Source
- Meanwhile, chaperones Burt and Carole offer inspirational words on their late son’s behalf, and look forward to sharing the experience of Nationals with Finn’s friends in the hopes it will bring back fond memories of their son… but their recent and devastating loss may still prove to be too painful. And when Ryder learns that a deflated Marley has given up on songwriting and has decided to quit glee club for good, he and Jake enlist the help of a former gleek who has had plenty of experience with adversity. Source